VIDEO: In conversation with cashflow.co.uk expert Chris Silverwood about CBILS
Partner at Ward Hadaway Adrian Ballam talks to corporate finance expert and CBILS specialist Chris Silverwood (CorpFin and cashflow.co.uk) to explore the practical ins, outs, dos and don’ts of CBILS applications, answering the questions:
- How are banks making their assessments of whether a business can afford a CBILS loan when for many they cannot accurately forecast their revenues for at least the next three months?
- What are the red flags that banks are looking for when assessing whether or not to grant a request for a CBILS loan?
- What cost mitigation measures should a business have already implemented prior to applying for a CBILS loan?
- What level of information should a business provide to support a CBILS application?
- What common mistakes are businesses making when applying for funding?
- What general tips do you have for businesses seeking CBILS funding?
Click read more to view the video.