Skip to content

My parents have not provided anything for me in either of their Wills. What can I do?

It is possible for children (including adult, working age children) to make claims against the estates of their parents if they have not been provided for in certain circumstances.

These types of claims are very fact-specific so it is not possible to give a straightforward yes or no answer as to whether any such claim is available to you.  The court will consider all factors which we can explore with you in more detail.