Our immigration solicitors provide Right to Work training for HR and Recruitment teams and those who are responsible for carrying out right to work checks on employees. Using practical examples and case studies, the course is designed to up-skill your staff and ensure compliant right to work checks are completed. This training can be delivered at your premises and covers:
- the history of illegal working legislation
- the groups of individuals who are subject to right to work checks
- the statutory excuse – what it is and how to obtain it
- how to carry out a compliant right to work check
- types of right to work documentation commonly encountered
- right to work checks for EU nationals in light of Brexit, and
- responding to Home Office enquiries and civil penalties.
Prices for our training courses start at £1,500 plus VAT and can be delivered in-house to your staff. To discuss your immigration training requirements or the above courses, please contact us.