We provide a range of services to Skilled Worker visa applicants including assistance with their initial application and switching to this visa category. This includes:
- initial correspondence with you regarding eligibility
- review of and advice to you on the draft completed application form
- advice to you on the application process and queries
- advice on which supporting documents to provide with the application
- assist with questions about the process or correspondence from the Home Office.
Fee estimate*: £1,250 – £2,500
*: Our fees are calculated based on the number of hours it will take us to carry out this work. The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case, such as:
- the volume of supporting documents and evidence that we need to consider
- the quality of the draft supporting documents provided by you, the amount of time required to amend these and the number of amended drafts required
- whether face to face meetings or video calls with you are required and the volume of calls and queries from you
- the urgency of your application
- whether you have an adverse immigration or criminal history
- the need to obtain documentation from or liaise with third parties such as accountants or translation companies
- whether you are applying alone or with dependants
- whether you require advice on your current immigration status.
Fees are excluding VAT at the rate of 20%. VAT may or may not be payable on the above fee estimate as this is dependent on the country in which you reside and you will be advised of this before work on your application commences. Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees payable to the Home Office and document translation fees. These are not included in the above estimates.
Full details can be found in our comprehensive pricing document, which can be found here, or please contact one of our immigration specialists.