Applications from those in the film and television industry will be reviewed by the Producers Alliance for Cinema and Television (PACT).
Please note that PACT will only endorse for Exceptional Talent and not Exceptional Promise.
An applicant must provide three letters of recommendation of which:
- two must be from well-established organisations acknowledged as experts in the film and television industry, at least one of these must be from an organisation based in the UK; and
- one must be from another well-established organisation or from an individual with recognised expertise in the film or television industry.
In addition you must meet one of the following four criteria:
- The applicant has won, or within the last 10 years, has received a nomination for at least one of the following awards:
- an Academy Award;
- a British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) award (Film, Television, Television Crafts, Cymru, Scotland and Games only);
- a Golden Globe; or
- an Emmy Award.
- The applicant has, within the last 10 years, made a significant and direct contribution to winning or being nominated for one of the awards mentioned in criteria 1 above.
- The applicant has, within the last 15 years achieved a minimum of two nominations for one of the awards mentioned in criteria 1 above.
- The applicant has demonstrated notable industry recognition by providing evidence of both of the following:
- international distribution sales and recognition, and
- having achieved one of the following combination of awards named on the PACT notable industry recognition awards list:
- won a minimum of two;
- won one, and, within the last six years before the date of application, have been nominated for one other for at least two different productions;
- within the last six years before the date of application have been nominated for at least two different productions; or
- within the last three years before the date of application, made a significant and direct contribution to winning or being nominated for three of the awards listed in the Notable Industry Recognition Awards for at least two different productions.