Jessica is a Solicitor in our Employment and Immigration team
Jessica provides advice on all aspects of employment law. She undertakes non-contentious work, such as drafting employment contracts, advising on policies and procedures and post-termination restrictions, as well as defending Employment Tribunal claims and negotiating settlement agreements in contentious matters.
Jessica also advises businesses and individuals on a wide range of immigration issues. She provides advice to businesses about obtaining and maintaining sponsor licences, as well assisting individuals with visa applications.
In her role, Jessica has advised on a variety of employment matters, including:
- Drafting contracts of employment, consultancy agreements, staff handbooks and settlement agreements.
- Assisting with defending Employment Tribunal claims on behalf of a number of employers including complex claims involving discrimination.
- Dealing with National Minimum Wage queries and holiday pay queries.
- Assisting with redundancy situations.
- Supporting businesses to undertake investigations and disciplinary procedures.
- Drafting and enforcing post-termination restrictions.
- Supporting businesses in complying with data subject access requests.
In addition, Jessica advises on immigration issues, including:
- Helping businesses to obtain and maintain sponsor licences.
- Advising businesses on the day to day management of their sponsor licence, including use of the Sponsor Management System and compliance with their sponsor duties.
- Assessing individuals’ eligibility for both work and family visas and assisting individuals to obtain such visas.
- Advising on nationality, settlement and citizenship applications.