You will need to provide all of the following documents with your application:
- a valid endorsement letter from an approved endorsement body
- evidence of the available investment funds
- a current passport or valid travel document
- evidence to show that you meet the maintenance requirement
- evidence to show that you meet the English language requirement
You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your individual circumstances, such as whether you will be applying alone or with your dependants. In some cases, you must also provide a negative tuberculosis test result depending on where you are applying from.
If you would like to know more information about supporting documents, please contact our immigration specialists.