We run an in-depth training course on Sponsor Management for Skilled Worker sponsor licence holders. This half day course is aimed at members of HR and Management and those who are Key Personnel named on the sponsor licence. This training, previously delivered at your premises but available to be delivered online, covers:
- the current immigration landscape
- the roles of the organisation’s Key Personnel
- the Sponsor Management System
- Skilled Worker visa sponsorship requirements – skill and salary level and genuine vacancies
- Certificates of Sponsorship – what these are and identifying the appropriate type
- the Immigration Skills Charge
- record keeping and reporting duties as a sponsor, and
- the future for UK immigration sponsorship.
Alternative courses are also offered including use of the Sponsor Management System.
Prices for our training courses start at £1,500 plus VAT and can be delivered in-house to your staff. To discuss your immigration training requirements or the above courses, please contact us.