Skip to content

What documents do I need to provide with my Student visa application?

In addition to providing your CAS number, evidence of meeting the English language and financial requirements (if applicable), you will need to provide your passport and may need to provide additional documentation depending on your circumstances. For example, a valid ATAS certificate.

For further information regarding your personal circumstances, please contact us.


Read more about this and other questions in our



Given the fast pace of change, we would stress that this information is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.

As a hub, we have included references to articles and explainers from third parties. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.