If you already have a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa, you will only be able to extend the visa if you can show that:
- you registered as a director or as self-employed no more than 6 months after the date your Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa was granted;
- you have been self-employed, a member of a partnership or working as a director of a business 3 months before you apply for the extension;
- you have created at least 2 full time jobs in the business that have existed for at least 12 months;
- you can continue to support yourself financially; and
- you have invested at least £200,000 or £50,000 (depending on the amount of funds your initial application was based on) in cash in a business or businesses in the UK.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria, you will be able to extend your visa for a further 2 years.
If you have family members on your current Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa, they should be included on the application to extend the visa, even if they turned 18 during your time in the UK.