Charity Tyne & Wear Sport has appointed two new members to its Board to coincide with the launch of a new strategy which aims to tackle inactivity in Tyne & Wear.
At Ward Hadaway, we believe that charities and social enterprises deserve the best legal advice possible.
Our specialist charities and social enterprise team provides instant access to a wealth of experience on issues right across the sector and gives these organisations a committed and considerable ally.
Our expert advisers help organisations fulfil their obligations while opening up potential paths to progress.
The team has a strong track record of advising charitable and social enterprise organisations on the full range of issues which they face.
Members of the team have worked for charities, as well as advising them, so we have a genuine insight into how things really operate on the ground.
The team also works closely with specialist lawyers from other departments at Ward Hadaway, giving our charity clients a seamless service which takes in everything from employment and education to commercial, pensions and property issues.
Our services include advice on:
- Bespoke training for boards of trustees or directors
- Collaborative working and consortia
- Formation or incorporation
- Fundraising and funding
- Governance, roles and responsibilities of trustees and / or directors
- Grant making
- Liaising with Charity Commission and other Regulators
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Restructuring or reviewing governing documents and group structures
- Service level agreements
- Employment and HR support
For focused technical and practical advice, please get in touch.