Ward Hadaway's Private Client team is expanding with the appointments of three new solicitors.
Pension arrangements and how to handle them are becoming increasingly important for employers across the public sector.
Employees are becoming more aware and more protective of their pension rights while the pace of change to public sector schemes is rapidly speeding up. The new Fair Deal and auto-enrolment only add to the complexity.
Getting to grips with all this can seem like a daunting task, but our expert assistance can help you can cut these issues down to size.
Our experienced team provides the in-depth expertise you’d expect with a refreshingly practical approach you may not.
We cut through the jargon and technicalities which can bedevil the pensions sector to give you the pragmatic, practical advice which you need to address your issues, leaving you free to get on with running your organisation.
Since pensions touch on a range of other issues, our pensions service incorporates expertise across our healthcare, education, local government, public sector and employment teams to provide a truly joined-up service on all aspects of pensions law.
Our pensions team is experienced in advising Local Authorities, NHS bodies, GP practices, Academies and private sector service providers to public sector organisations with comprehensive advice on:
- Dealing with public sector to public sector transfers
- The impact and opportunities of the new Fair Deal policy, which promotes wider access to public-sector pension schemes for non-public sector service providers.
- The pensions implications of converting to Academy status
- The pensions implications of outsourcings, whether these are first tenders, re-tenders, or returns to in-house provision as well as dealing with historical broadly comparable pension schemes
- The pensions implications of the structural reforms NHS bodies and others are undergoing in the delivery of their services
For clear, practical pensions advice, please get in touch.