Ward Hadaway's Private Client team is expanding with the appointments of three new solicitors.
Pension arrangements and how to handle them are becoming increasingly important for private sector organisations.
Employees are becoming more aware and more protective of their pension rights at the same time as pensions law is becoming more and more complex.
Wide-ranging policy changes such as the introduction of auto-enrolment mean almost all businesses will have to get to grips with pension issues sooner or later.
This can seem like a daunting task, but our expert assistance can help you cut it down to size.
Our experienced team provides the in-depth expertise you’d expect with a refreshingly commercial, practical approach you may not.
We cut through the jargon and technicalities which can bedevil the pensions sector to give you the pragmatic, practical advice which you need to address your issues, leaving you free to get on with growing your business.
Since pensions touch on a range of other issues, our pensions service incorporates expertise across our commercial, employment, property, tax and corporate departments to provide a truly joined-up service to employers and trustees alike on all aspects of pensions law.
Thanks to our highly rated commercial litigation team, we have the legal firepower to take on contentious pension cases in the courts and before the Pensions Ombudsman.
As firm believers in a pro-active approach, we also offer bespoke pensions training to scheme trustees and company directors as well as tailored legal updates on relevant issues.
Services which we provide include:
- Advice on company pension schemes, personal pensions, SIPPs and unregistered schemes
- Advising employers and Trustees on the governance, funding, redesign, repair, closing and winding-up of occupational pension schemes
- Advising employers on workplace pension schemes, personal pensions, SIPPs, SSASs and unregistered schemes
- Advising on all aspects of pensions in corporate transactions
- Compliance and documentation
- Litigation and Pensions Ombudsman complaints
- Pensions and insolvency/restructuring
- Trustee training
For clear, practical pensions advice, please get in touch.