Ward Hadaway has successfully defended a judicial review claim in respect of planning permission for a multi-million pound garden village development in County Durham.
When it comes to personal or business matters with an international dimension, the services of a Notary Public are usually required.
The signing of documents before a Notary Public gives such documents recognised legal status in the country concerned.
The services of a Notary Public are crucial to legal matters with an international element, but the majority of law firms can’t call on the services of a Notary Public from within their ranks and have to recommend clients to go elsewhere to find a Notary Public.
Fortunately, that is not the case at Ward Hadaway.
The services provided by our Notary Public for private clients include:
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with the purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad or who die owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry abroad or to work abroad
For business clients, our Notary Public can authenticate company and business documents for use overseas and deal with corporate Powers of Attorney.
We can see clients at short notice and, where necessary, outside normal office hours and will agree a fixed, competitive fee in advance.
Whilst our Notary Public see most notarial clients at our offices in Newcastle, Leeds or Manchester, we can also come to your offices or home or wherever is convenient and feasible for you.
Our Notarial Services also extend to dealing with all “legalisation”/”apostille” requirements stipulated by the receiving countries.
This gives you the added advantage of certainty of fees, certainty of process, security for your important documents, speed of handling and speed of onward dispatch coupled with the provision of electronic copies for your records.
An international service, right on your doorstep.
Our services include:
- Affidavits, statutory declarations, and sworn statements
- Apostille and legalisation service
- Assignments or registration of trade marks
- Certified copies of documents
- Declarations of single status when getting married
- Liaison with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Lost passports, share certificates or other documents
- Notarisation of company documents
- Parent and child travel permissions
- Property transactions: transfers, purchases, sales
- Transfers of land, houses or shares
- Witnessing a power of attorney