Hitachi Construction Machinery (UK) has expanded its business operations by acquiring a new building to support its after sales division.
The implications of TUPE are for many business part and parcel of everyday business life, but still the whole area of law remains very difficult and complicated.
Our specialist team is involved on a daily basis with TUPE issues:
- Providing support on the practical aspects of consultation
- Assisting in the negotiation of the key contractual terms
- Providing practical guidance as to how the ramifications of TUPE can be avoided or limited
- Seeking to minimise the number of employees that are inherited during a TUPE process
Matching expertise with innovation, we also offer our TUPE services in a range of packages comprising:
- Fixed cost for unlimited TUPE advice. Our experience is that charging on an hourly basis can deter management from taking advice and means that we are not fully integrated into your team. A fixed price for unlimited advice ensures that advice is taken at the earliest possible opportunity, unnecessary mistakes are not made for the sake of avoiding the cost of initial advice and ensures that we are integrated as far as possible into your team and quickly learn how you operate.
- A fixed price for each task.
- Time charged on the basis of competitive hourly rates.
For more information on how we can help you, please get in touch.