Ward Hadaway has teamed up with Scaleup North East to help companies impacted by the coronavirus outbreak plan how to get back to business.
Employment issues create particular problems within SMEs.
The disruption caused by poor employees is especially bad within smaller businesses so that an aggressive commercial approach is often necessary.
When this is combined with the significant cost of Employment Tribunal claims, SMEs face a high level of employment risk and to deal with those risks we have devised a range of employment packages.
Each of our packages involves:
- Fixed fees for unlimited pre-dismissal employment advice and support
- A small team of advisers who will work with you and get to know your business and your approach to employment and HR issues
- Pragmatic, practical and commercial advice. The small team of advisers will focus on ensuing that you receive practical advice ‘no-nonsense’ advice to get the job done.
- Timely advice. We will agree service deliverable requirements which will ensure that advice is provided within the time frames required by you and you can move any issue forward quickly and cost-effectively.
Our packages will be created to meet your specific bespoke needs, but the potential ingredients of our different packages would include:
- Unlimited advice – our experience is that charging on an hourly basis can deter management from taking advice and means that we are not fully integrated into your team. A fixed price for unlimited advice ensures that advice is taken at the earliest possible opportunity, unnecessary mistakes are not made for the sake of avoiding the cost of initial advice and ensures that we are integrated as far as possible into your team and quickly learn how you operate.
- Insurance – we offer insurance to cover the risk of Employment Tribunal claims.
- Employment Tribunal Claims– if insurance is not attractive we offer a fixed price to cover the costs of managing Tribunal Claims.
- Contracts and documentation review – many employment issues arise from a lack of clarity within employment documentation. A regular review to monitor legal changes is essential.
- Training and knowledge – all our packages provide access to our newsletters and regular seminar programme, but we also offer bespoke training for your team.
- HR Consultancy – SMEs often do not have the resource to deal with all day to day employment issues and our innovative HR consultancy service provides the necessary additional support.
For more information on how we can help, please get in touch.