Full-service firm with expertise in property, employment and housing management. Increasingly relied upon by clients for data protection advice. Noted for the provision of training to housing professionals and in-house lawyers.
Our award-winning, multi-disciplinary team of solicitors and human resources professionals, work with a range of public and third sector organisations, from schools and academies to local councils and charities.
We offer a full legal service, often working closely with in-house teams, and our breadth and depth of experience working across the North, means we can offer a tailored approach to both cost and delivery.
Collaborating with you, we act as your sounding board, your navigator through tricky cases and your advisor when dealing with urgent issues or planning for the future.
One of our most popular solutions is our HR Protect package. For a fixed cost, every month, you can access unlimited advice, find out more here.
Acting as an extension of your team, we give clear, commercial and practical solutions tailored to your specific needs, supporting your organisation so you can get back to what you do best; supporting local communities
- Disciplinary and grievances
- Performance and capability
- Contracts of employment
- Service agreements
- Secondment agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Company handbooks/policies and procedures
- Settlement agreements
Experienced CIPD-qualified HR professionals will take the worry out of any day to day staffing issues you may encounter such as disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings, carrying out mediation for interpersonal disputes, absence management and training as well as offering advice and guidance on good practice on the full range of HR solutions. The service allows businesses without a dedicated HR department to take a professional, cost-effective approach to staff management and allows hard-pressed HR teams valuable additional support. Many of these services can be delivered as part of a fixed-fee monthly package, adding a reassuring element of financial certainty to the situation, or as a one off project to address a specific business need.
- Senior executive exits
- Equality & Diversity
- Collective and individual consultation
- Post-termination restraints and team moves
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Independent internal investigations
- Equal pay
- GDPR and subject access requests
- Trade Unions and Works Councils
- Industrial action balloting, strike action and Central Arbitration Committee (CAC) applications
- Employment status
- Employment tribunals (ET/EAT/Court of Appeal/Supreme Court)
- Restrictive covenant and confidentiality breaches (County/High Court)
- Senior executive/director dismissals
- Strike action and Central Arbitration Committee (CAC) applications
HR Protect clients receive all the employment law advice they need across the year, delivered by experienced specialist solicitors, at a single fixed price. To complement this, we have developed a hub that gives you access to up-to-date, legally-compliant policies, procedures, contracts, letters and company handbooks, as well as topical insights for your team’s learning & development. Click here to visit the hub.