Ward Hadaway has teamed up with the University of York Law School to support postgraduate law students offering free legal advice to start-up businesses across the North.
You’ve got important work to do, delivering support to the communities you serve. To enable your work, you need robust governance structures, often enshrined in complex regulations, and an expert legal partner to guide you through the process.
From advice on the rights and responsibilities of officers, observers and members and reporting lines, through to rules and procedures for decision making, conflicts of interest, accounting for benefits and stakeholder rights, we’ve experience working with organisations of all sizes on the complex matters of governance.
Our seamless service and experienced team of experts give you the peace of mind to know all your legal requirements are in safe hands, allowing you can get on with delivering your vital work.
- Codes of conduct
- Director disqualification
- Disclosure and transparency
- Drafting articles, rules and shareholder agreements, LLP and partnership agreements
- Member, officer and trustee training
- Non-executive directors
- Officer and member roles and responsibilities
- Rights and treatment of shareholders and members of partnerships and LLPs
- Unfair prejudice claims
- Vires issues