To extend your Innovator visa, you will need to:
- show that you are still running a UK business and have a valid endorsement letter from a Home Office approved endorsing body; or
- show that you intend to set up a new business.
Unless you already have an established business in the UK, which has been endorsed, or you have changed your business and have already agreed this with your endorsing body, you will need to show that you have £50,000 in investment funds.
You will also need to:
- have a valid endorsement letter from a Home Office approved endorsing body;
- meet the English language requirement;
- be at least 18 years old; and
- meet the maintenance requirement.
If you have family members on your current Innovator visa, they should be included on the application to extend the visa, even if they turned 18 during your stay in the UK.