Tessa’s experience includes:
- Acting for occupiers taking office space in a number of prestigious developments in Newcastle upon Tyne city centre
- Acting for businesses acquiring and disposing of industrial properties, and managing their property portfolios
- Advising commercial landlords in relation to portfolio management matters
- Advising lenders and borrowers in relation to real estate finance transactions
- Acting for insolvency practitioners dealing with disposals of freehold and leasehold properties owned by insolvent companies
- Dealing with the property law aspects of corporate transactions, including providing advice on the property provisions of share and business purchase agreements
Tessa is qualified as both an English and a Scottish solicitor.