Rosie has advised on a number of matters including:
- Advising The North East Fund Limited on its funding from the European Investment Bank, in connection with the creation of the £120m North East Fund
- Advising a major UK bank on the amendment and restatement of revolving credit facilities made available to a property investment business.
- Acting for a global recruitment business regarding a £5,000,000 invoice finance facility and the associated amendments to existing facility documents, together with satisfaction of the lender’s pre-conditions for drawdown.
- Advising a client in the leisure sector on its banking facilities in connection with the acquisition of new business sites.
- Acting for a fund manager in connection with loan and grant facilities made available to various charitable bodies and social enterprises, as well as providing advice in connection with the merger of a community benefit society and a company limited by guarantee.
- Advising a UK subsidiary on the English law aspects of the amendment to its group facilities with a major US bank.
- Reviewing and reporting on trade finance facilities.
- Acting for a peer-to-peer lending platform in connection with various property development and investment loans.
- Advising individuals on personal guarantees.