Louise has a wide range of experience in Family Law, which includes the following:
- Advising and leading client’s through divorce proceedings, including contested divorce proceedings;
- Assisting clients through complex contested high-net-worth financial proceedings involving but not limited to, business structures/company involvement, trusts, pensions and allegations of fraud and non-disclosure of assets;
- Advising clients on Alternative Dispute Resolution processes such as Mediation and Arbitration, as alternatives to Court proceedings;
- Assisting client with the enforcement and variation of Court orders;
- Provided specialist children knowledge to clients having spent 18 months previously in public law care proceedings, acting on behalf of the children through their CAFCASS appointed Guardian, parents and extended family members.
- Advising clients in complex private children disputes, including those which are listed for Fact Finding Hearings;
- Advising client’s on the Protective Orders available through the Family Court, including non-molestation orders, occupation orders, as well as prohibited steps order and specific issues orders.
- Undertaking Advocacy within Family Court Proceedings on behalf of the client