In an age where anybody's name is searchable at the drop of a hat and a company's online reputation is vital, damaging press or social media coverage can present a serious issue both for individuals and the companies that they work for.
Kerry’s experience includes:
- Part of a small team acting on a highly contentious partnership dispute concerning profits arising from LED advertising at Premier League football matches, securing a positive outcome for our client at trial.
- Working on a Court of Protection matter which proceeded to a final hearing and successfully secured the appointment of an independent deputy, as it was held P did not have capacity to execute her Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Assisting on a high-value dispute which is being litigated in the Business & Property Courts, representing a property development company and its directors in the defence of a claim by a former joint venture partner. The dispute concerns allegations of breaches of directors’ duties, misuse of confidential information and breach of contract.
- Acting on a number of claims concerning family members who feel they have not been adequately provided for in their relative’s Will or who have doubts as to whether their relative had capacity to execute their last Will.
- Advising on a number of professional negligence claims, including claims against solicitors and surveyors.