Vicky is a Solicitor in the Property department.
Vicky joined Ward Hadaway with a background in corporate conveyancing and with experience of advising clients within the banking and finance sector in property related litigation matters. Vicky has considerable experience of possession proceedings relating to residential properties and has acted for mortgagees, LPA receivers and private landlords.
Vicky now provides advice on property litigation and has recently acted for charities, NHS organisations and educational institutions as well as commercial and residential landlords.
Examples of cases in which Vicky has recently acted in include:
- Landlord and tenant issues including: possession, forfeiture, lease renewal, breach of covenants and dilapidations.
- Break notices in business tenancies.
- Advising on rights of occupation.
- Dealing with the rectification of title defects.
- Land owner disputes involving trespass, adverse possession, restrictive covenants and easements.
Vicky has experience in resolving disputes over the priority of competing property interests and has specialist knowledge of claims issued in accordance with the Trustee Act in the Chancery Division.
Vicky is experienced in civil court procedures and has experience in litigation in the County and High Courts.