Suzanne is a solicitor in the Company and Commercial team and is based in the Newcastle office.
Suzanne acts for a variety of clients including international organisations, private limited companies, charitable organisations and individuals. Suzanne advises clients on a wide range of company and commercial law issues and has experience in advising on GDPR.
Suzanne has substantial commercial experience, having completed several in-house secondments in both international organisations and financial institutions.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating various documents including, heads of terms, commercial agreements, terms and conditions, articles of association, resolutions and board minutes.
- Providing advice to clients on their existing and/or prospective contractual relationships, including terminating, varying or novating agreements.
- Advising on corporate governance issues for public bodies and charitable organisations.
- Assisting in the delivery of training to organisations on data protection compliance.
- Assisting in data protection audits and preparing data protection gap analysis reports for organisations seeking GDPR compliance.
- Drafting various GDPR compliant documentation including, for example, privacy policies, consent notices, data sharing agreements and data protection addendums.