Stephen is a consultant in the Property Department in Manchester.
He has over 30 years’ experience in commercial and residential development acting for major developers across the UK.
Stephen has experience of a wide range of property matters including:
- The acquisition of major residential development sites for Barratt Homes and other residential developers including conditional contracts and options and associated documentation including overage agreements and collaboration agreements with other developers
- Negotiation of development agreements with local authorities, HCA and other public bodies
- The acquisition and funding of the sites and lettings to anchor stores in relation to many commercial developments and retail schemes including The Pyramids Shopping Centre, Birkenhead
- The acquisition and funding of numerous leisure schemes including the letting of cinemas, hotels and health and fitness units
- Office schemes (including mixed use), out of town supermarkets and a 30,000 sq ft primary care resource centre occupied by a PCT, GP’s and pharmacy