Rosemary is an Associate in the Banking & Finance team at Ward Hadaway and splits her time between our Newcastle and Leeds offices.
She trained at a boutique banking practice in Northern Ireland and is dual qualified in both England & Wales and Northern Ireland.
Rosemary has worked on a variety of matters recently including:
- Assisting on an amendment and restatement of £150 million revolving credit facilities;
- Acting for a peer-to-peer lender in connection with a number of property development and investment facilities;
- Drafting loan agreements for development finance;
- Reviewing and reporting on trade finance facilities;
- Drafting various security documents;
- Advising on corporate and personal guarantees;
- Advising on inter-creditor arrangements; and
- Drafting corporate authorisations.
A number of these transactions have involved cross-border issues.