Melissa is an Associate in the planning team and is based in the Newcastle office.
Melissa advises on all aspects of planning law.
She has particular experience in the following:
- Drafting and negotiation of Section 106 Agreements and Deeds of Variation
- Highways and Public Rights of Way matters
- Town and Village Green issues
- Assets of Community Value
- Compulsory Purchase
- Development Consent Orders
- Stopping Up Applications
- Certificates of Lawful Use and Enforcement Notice advice
- Tree Preservation Orders
- Planning Permission and conditions
- Judicial Reviews (both for defendants/interested parties and claimants)
Melissa is also a member of the Women In Planning North East Committee.