Katy is an Associate in the Healthcare team. She has over 10 years of experience in defending claims made against the NHS.
Work undertaken by Katy includes:
- Acting for the NHS in high value and complex cases involving adults and children
- Advising NHS Trusts in Court of Protection matters
- Delivering training sessions to NHS Trusts
- Advising on mental health cases such as those involving claims made for unlawful detention and where the Human Rights Act is pleaded
- Participating in secondments with a number of NHS clients