Helen is a partner within the development team at Ward Hadaway.
Helen primarily acts for a number of national and regional housebuilders and developers of residential property.
She also acts and has expertise in the social and affordable housing sector and acts for a number of registered providers.
Helen is also involved with the energy team, dealing with the property aspects of a number of energy from waste projects.
Helen’s experience includes:
- Site acquisition and disposal including site assembly, complex land acquisitions and developments through conditional contracts and development agreements
- Overage agreements
- Options and pre emption agreements
- Infrastructure matters and works contracts in relation to property matters
- Acquisitions by and disposals to registered providers, including affordable housing issues within s106 Agreements, nominations agreements, management agreements, void coverage agreements -including care homes, community facilities
- Framework Agreements
- Collaboration and inter developers arrangements
- Open space disposals and management
- Acquisitions by energy providers both leasehold and freehold
Helen’s recent experience includes
- Acting for a national housebuilder on large scale residential and mixed use regeneration projects, involving partnering arrangements with the local authority and registered provider
- Acting for a developers and landowners on complex site assembly and option agreements
- Acting for a sports club on the sale of their site to a developer and relocation of the facilities
- Acting for a registered provider on the acquisition of over 50 schemes involving learning disability accommodation and care homes throughout England.
- Acquisition of community facilities for a registered provider
- Acting on development of energy from waste facilities for 3 clients throughout the country.