Heather is an assistant solicitor within the development team at Ward Hadaway.
Heather primarily acts for a number of national and regional housebuilders and developers of residential property.
She also assists the team in the power generation, education and social housing sectors.
Heather’s experience includes:
- Site acquisition and disposal
- Options and pre-emption agreements
- Infrastructure matters and problem-solving
- Reporting on land portfolios
- Acting for national housebuilders on large scale residential schemes
- Acting for a University on a register of their assets for raising finance
- Sales and acquisitions of freehold and leasehold property on behalf of landlords and tenants