Chris advises a variety of clients in the private, public and charitable sectors. He has particular expertise in relation to the independent healthcare sector and on data protection matters.
His experience includes:
- Advising on the sales and purchases of dental practice (NHS, private and mixed practices).
- Partnership Agreements for dentists and GPs.
- Advising lenders on dental transactions and transaction structures.
- GP and dental practice incorporations, including advising a GP Federation on the incorporation of a GP practice.
- Contracts for the delivery of health services.
- Data protection and freedom of information requests.
- Advising a variety of public bodies on Freedom of Information requests, including those which have been referred to the ICO.
- Advising on a range of data protection matters for a variety of clients in different sectors, including responding to subject access requests, requests for erasure of personal data, data protection audits, drafting policy documents and advising on data breaches.
- Drafting and reviewing terms and conditions.
- PFI projects.
- Academy conversions and other educational matters.
- Public procurement rules and procedures.