Andrew has over 25 years experience working for and with housebuilders and developers of residential property.
Prior to joining Ward Hadaway, Andrew worked in house with a national housebuilder providing him with a unique insight into residential development and the requirements of the sector, including technical and infrastructure issues.
Andrew’s acts for a large number of housebuilders, both regional and national, and also works for landowners on the promotion and disposal of their land interests.
Andrew’s experience includes
- Site acquisition and disposal including site assembly, complex land acquisitions and developments through conditional contracts and development agreements
- Disposals to registered providers
- Overage agreements
- Options and pre emption agreements
- Promotion agreements and inter developers agreements
- Infrastructure matters
Andrew’s recent experience includes
- Acting for a national housebuilder on large scale regeneration projects, involving partnering arrangements with the local authority and registered provider
- Acting for a developers and landowners on complex site assembly and option agreements
- Acting for a national housebuilder on the acquisition and development of a 300 plus executive housing estate
- Acting for a landowner on the successful disposal and overage agreement in respect of a 200 plus residential development site in the north east
- Acting for a sports club on the sale of their site to a developer and relocation of the facilities