WH In-House: In Brief 2017 (NEWCASTLE)
29th March 2017
We are delighted to invite you to our second annual 'In Brief' seminar designed specifically for in-house lawyers.
As an in-house lawyer, you are likely to be asked for input on all sorts of topics, whether or not they relate to your core area of expertise. This free seminar will comprise a series of short updates about recent developments on a range of legal topics, with each session lasting around 20 minutes and giving you the key information you need, as well as some food for thought.
- GDPR Compliance – 10 steps to get you ready for the new data protection law
- An employment update for non-employment specialists including gender pay gap reporting, determining employment status in the “gig economy” and the apprenticeship levy
- Commercial contracts – considering the Brexit effect
- Litigation funding in a post-Jackson world
- Proactive with your property – things to do to make the most of your premises
This session will provide you with a great opportunity to pose your questions to the panel and share experiences, opinions and insights with your peers, as well as contributing towards your continuing competence and professional development.
This seminar is aimed at legal professionals working in-house. We therefore reserve the right to turn down registration applications.
By clicking 'Book your place', you agree to our Events Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or would like further information regarding this or any of our other events please contact Chloe Atkinson by email on email@example.com