Public Sector Property update
21st November 2019
We are delighted to confirm the date of our next Public Sector Property update where our legal experts will ensure you are kept up-to-date with the latest developments and changes affecting property, land and estates in the Public Sector.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Dealing with Dilapidations prior to vacation of leased premises
- Case Law Update
- Buying / Leasing from and selling / leasing to Charities
- JCT Standard Construction Contracts – a brief reminder of the basics
- Impact of the Electronic Communications Code
- Overview of Academy conversion process
- New legislation relating to Biodiversity Requirements for Development Sites
The session will also give you the opportunity to network with your peers as well as pose questions to the dedicated Public Sector Property Team.
8.00am – Registration and breakfast
8.30am – Presentations
10.30am – Networking and Close
The session is designed specifically for surveyors, in-house lawyers and those involved in Public Sector estates management. We therefore reserve the right to turn down registrations.
By clicking 'Book your place', you agree to our Events Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or would like further information regarding this or any of our other events please contact Chloe Atkinson by email on firstname.lastname@example.org