Immigration law: The implications of Brexit and how to make the most of the global labour market (NEWCASTLE)
19th October 2016
With a workforce that is becoming increasingly globalised and the current long-term uncertainty of some individual's status in the UK, employers are looking at what steps they can take to recruit and retain the best people for their business.
Ward Hadaway’s expert Immigration Team are delighted to invite you to a free seminar where we will look at ways in which your business can make the most of the global labour market through UK immigration routes. This seminar will be taking place in our Newcastle Keel Row House office on Wednesday 19th October.
The session will cover:
- How to recruit from the global workforce
- How to recruit from your group’s overseas workforce
- Alternative immigration routes for individuals you want your business to partner with
- How to remain compliant with laws on preventing illegal working
- The current position in respect of EU nationals
This seminar is essential for business owners, directors, HR professionals and anyone who is responsible for recruitment.
8.00am – Registration and breakfast
8.30am – Presentations
10.00am – Networking and close
By clicking 'Book your place', you agree to our Events Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or would like further information regarding this or any of our other events please contact Chloe Atkinson by email on firstname.lastname@example.org