Health Estates Summit – the future of your NHS estates (LEEDS)
07th April 2017
Join us at this exclusive free panel event, being hosted in partnership with NHS Improvement, to discuss the unprecedented challenges the NHS is facing to maximise value and minimise cost through innovative estate management.
Working in conjunction with NHS Improvement, our stellar line-up will lead interactive discussions on the strategic estates and facilities cost reduction plans that, following the Carter Review, Directors of Estates need to produce by April 2017, and how these align with the service reconfiguration and collaboration embodied by Sustainability and Transformation Plans.
The panel is made up of many of the senior leading lights in this area, so the discussion is assured to be insightful. We expect the NHS’s objectives to be discussed, lessons learnt to be shared, and opportunities to be explored, meaning you and your Trust can be well prepared to tackle the challenges ahead.
Our panel will include
- Jim Mackey – Chief Executive of NHS Improvement
- Jeremy Marlow – Executive Director of Operational Productivity at NHS Improvement with responsibility for the implementation of the Carter Review
- Steve McGuire – CEO of Essentia, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Steven Bannister – Managing Director at Northumbria Healthcare Facilities Management Ltd
Topics under discussion
- The issues surrounding the disposal of land to generate capital receipts
- How to add value through enhancing estate management skills
- Potential sources of funding for capital development, including bond finance
- How estates vehicles can leverage savings, resource, skills and investment
- The role of the private sector in this agenda
- Homes for nurses – the option to develop on site
Who should attend?
This is a must-attend event for Estates, Finance and Operations Directors, as well as Trust Chairs and STP Leads. Please note, places at each event are extremely limited.
10.30am – Registration and refreshments
11.00am – Programme commences
12.30pm – Lunch and networking
1.00pm – Programme continues
2.30pm – Close
Further details of the programme will be announced shortly, however, in the meantime secure your place by completing the form below.
By clicking 'Book your place', you agree to our Events Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or would like further information regarding this or any of our other events please contact Chloe Atkinson by email on email@example.com
Health Estates Summit - the future of your NHS estates (LONDON)
RIBA Venues, 66 Portland Place, London W1B 1AD
We are also holding this event in London on Thursday 4th May.