CONFERENCE: National GP Federation Showcase 2016
WORKING AT SCALE
A CONFERENCE FOR GP PRACTICES & FEDERATIONS
Following the success of the inaugural National GP Federation Showcase in October 2015, Ward Hadaway Solicitors, Scott McKenzie and BW Medical Accountants are delighted to announce details of this year’s Showcase. Once again chaired by the acclaimed Dr James Kingsland, OBE, the conference will be held on Tuesday 29th November at the Royal York Hotel, next door to York Rail Station. It is a “must attend” event for practices and federations interested in exploring some of the challenges of working at scale and how to overcome them.
THEME: Working at scale – a conference for GP practices and federations
DATE: Tuesday 29th November 2016, 9.30am – 4.00pm
VENUE: The Principal York Hotel, York (formerly The Royal York Hotel)
CHAIR: Dr James Kingsland OBE
£90 + VAT – Practice & federation delegates
£180 + VAT – All other attendees
CPD: 4.5 hours of non-clinical training for CPD purposes
PROGRAMME: Click here to view the full conference programme.
Who should come?
This Showcase is aimed at GP practices and federations.
What will be covered?
The central theme of this year’s event will be working at scale: why it is necessary, the challenges of working at scale and how to overcome them.
Topics will include
- The Primary Care Home model of care
- The new collaborative primary care contract
- The challenges of working at scale
- What makes a successful multi-practice organisation
- Case studies and key learning points from active practices and multi-practice organisations
Confirmed speakers include
- Dr James Kingsland OBE
- Dr Mike Holmes, Clinical Lead – Supporting Federations Programme, RCGP
- Dr Sohail Munshi, Chair, Manchester Primary Care Partnership
- Scott McKenzie, NHS Management Consultant / GP Federation Specialist
- Dr Alan Dow, Founder Member, Family Doctor Association
- Ian Crompton, Head of Healthcare, Lloyds Bank
- Sarah Cousins, Cumbria Primary Care Home
- Keith Taylor, Managing Director, BW Medical Accountants
- Alison Oliver, Associate, Ward Hadaway
- Kirstine Hall, Contracts Director, Berkshire Primary Care Ltd
The showcase will provide delegates with an opportunity to share experiences, gain helpful tips and network with peers, making it a must-attend event. Please note, a limited number of places for non-GP organisations.
By clicking 'Book your place', you agree to our Events Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or would like further information regarding this or any of our other events please contact Chloe Atkinson by email on email@example.com